These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") apply to your access and use of the Workplace Activity Tracker Service which includes: the website, software and applications.
You must accept these Terms, and those of your employer/licensing organisation in order to create an account on Workplace Activity Tracker and to access its services. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of the first use of this site
Material on this website is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise stated no part of this website may be reproduced or used for any purpose other than private personal use without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Copyright in all materials and/or works comprising or contained within this website remains with Cuttlefish Multimedia. Any unauthorised copying, publication or reproduction of the content of this website is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright.
Cuttlefish Multimedia has tried to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate. However, Cuttlefish Multimedia will not accept liability for any loss or damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website.
Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. Cuttlefish Multimedia does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date. Price and availability of information is subject to change without notice.
Cuttlefish Multimedia will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this site.
Cuttlefish Multimedia takes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Cuttlefish Multimedia has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
This site contains links to other sites. Cuttlefish Multimedia is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these web sites.
Participants' Health & Safety
- Before taking part in sport and physical activity participants should; Prepare and train properly for their activity, warm up and cool down properly before and after an event, seek medical advice if they have any doubts about their ability to take part in any activity, take particular care if they are undertaking intensive physical activity of a type, or at a level, which is new to them, always be aware of the safety of other participants, spectators and the general public.
- Participants who are planning to become more physically active than they are now should complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (http://www.csep.ca/cmfiles/publications/parq/par-q.pdf) and if required seek medical advice before commencing an exercise programme.
- All participants take part in the licensees challenge on this site do so at their own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities. All participants must ensure that the bicycles/ or any other sports equipment they ride/ use are in a roadworthy condition/ safe and must observe the rules of the Highway Code/ or meet recognised safety standards for the chosen sport/ activity. All participants must ensure that they follow good/ safe practice and wear relevant protective clothing for any sport or physical activity they choose to participate in.
- The Workplace Activity Tracker Service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical or heart condition, consult your doctor before using the Workplace Activity Tracker Service. If you experience a medical emergency, stop using the Workplace Activity Tracker Service and consult with a medical professional. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, consultations, products or events you learn about through the Workplace Activity Tracker Service.
- Neither the licensor, the licensee or any sponsors or promoters or any other party connected to the licences accept responsibility for any incident, accident or injury sustained or property damaged in the course of anyone's participation in the Challenge or use of this site.
Data Protection Statement
- Participants' information will be held by the licensee and licensor in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Data collected may be used by the licensor for monitoring evaluation purposes.
- Users can amend personal information stored on the licensees Challenge website and edit privacy settings and information displayed about them in their account.
- Participation information and other data provided by participants will be shared with the licensee.
- By submitting the registration form you agree that the information provided on the form can be held by the licensee.
- SportSuite Workplace Activity Tracker (SWAT) may display or permit linking or other access to or use of third-party content, websites, apps, services and resources (collectively "Third-Party Services") that are not under SWAT's control. This may include the opportunity for users to link a user's SWAT account or a user's SWAT data with Third-Party Services. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the products, services or other content that are available from Third-Party Service.
- Any Third-Party Services that users use in connection with the SWAT are not part of the SWAT and are not controlled by SWAT and you take sole responsibility and assume all risk arising from your interaction with or use of any Third-Party Services.
- Users are responsible for adhering and upholding any and all of the Terms of Services or relating policies that are defined by any Third-Party Services
- We reserve the right to suspend or deactivate your account or your access to certain aspects or all the Workplace Activity Tracker Service, at any time without notice or liability to you. Upon any such suspension, deactivation, or termination, we may delete or remove your content and other information related to your account.
- You may close your account at any time by going to (My dashboard > Account > Delete) or contacting the licensee lead officer.
The licensee reserves the right to modify the information contained on and functionality of this site at any time without notice. This site, all information and materials on it and all functionality are provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind. The licensee is not liable for loss or damage of any kind due to inaccuracy, omission or error.